- Admiral Law
Admiral Law is the trading name of Admiral Law Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company no. 08023665) authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registration no. 596862). Our registered office is at 7th Floor, Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, CF24 0HA, UK where a list of directors is available for inspection. VAT No. 742 2006 76.
The SRA Code of Conduct and professional rules to which we are required to adhere are available via the SRA website www.sra.org.uk.
- Terms and Conditions of website use
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the entire content of this website. Please read these Terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this website.
The websites to which these Terms apply and for which Admiral Law is responsible are: www.admirallaw.co.uk.
- This website is provided by Admiral Law. "We, us, our" refers to Admiral Law in this website.
- Your continued use of this website after any changes referred to in clause 1.3 shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Access to the Website
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to, without notice, withdraw the availability of this website or any of its content and/or any of its functions, information or services.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and we make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
Permitted Use of the Website
- You are allowed to view, download and print out content from this website for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. All other copying whether electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
- You shall only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, in particular, that you shall not (or not attempt to):
- seek unauthorised access to our network or computer system;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems; and/or
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the things described in 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 above.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or documents without obtaining our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof) are and remain our property.
- The expression 'copyright' shall include the entire copyright, design right, rental right, right to authorise or prohibit lending and data right subsisting now or created at any time.
Links to Third Party Websites
- This website and Client Extra Extranet Service may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing on such linked websites or as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
- The links to third party websites are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content of such linked websites.
- We accept no liability for any damage or loss, howsoever caused, in connection with use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained or accessed through any such linked website.
- If you decide to link to any third party website and make use of any information contained on them and/or enter into any contract for the supply of goods or services from such third party, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You are responsible for checking the terms and conditions of any third party websites you may visit.
- The information and opinions contained on this website are provided as a general guide only and are not intended to be construed or interpreted as legal or other professional advice. Such information and opinions should not, therefore, be relied upon or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. For specific legal advice or for general queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of such information.
- We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, that this website or any software of any nature available on, downloaded or otherwise obtained from it, will be free from defects or viruses.
- We make no representations or warranties as to whether the information available on this website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages of this website may be accessed.
- We exclude any liability whosoever arising from the use of this website, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred including but not limited to any direct, consequential or indirect loss or damage, or any loss or damage to goodwill or profits or any anticipated loss of savings incurred by you, or loss of data or loss of business opportunity, or economic loss whether arising in tort, contract, equity or otherwise and arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use this website. We do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- The failure by us to insist on any occasion upon performance of these Terms shall not thereby act as a waiver of such a breach or an acceptance of any variation of these Terms.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms may not enforce any of its terms or conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law; and any such dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Any reference to "our emails" includes any attachments and includes emails sent on behalf of Admiral Law ("us", "our", "we").
- The contents of our emails are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of any of our emails then you may not read, copy, distribute or make any other use of that email or its contents. If you received any of our emails in error, please tell us immediately by telephone quoting the name of the sender and the intended recipient, then delete it from your system.
- No contracts may be concluded on our behalf by e-mail. We are unable to accept the service of documents by e-mail or fax. Neither us nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses.
- It is your responsibility to scan our e-mails and any attachments. Any opinions or advice contained in our emails are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in our relevant engagement letter.
- Personal e-mails are not communications by or on our behalf and the sender is not acting as representative, agent or in any other capacity for or on our behalf. We do not accept any liability or responsibility in connection with personal e–mails.
Admiral Law Limited is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 08023665, whose registered office is 9th Floor, Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, CF24 0EB. Admiral Law Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority registered number 596862. A list of directors is available for inspection at the registered office. Admiral Law is a trading name of Admiral Law Limited. VAT No. 742 2006 76. All telephone calls are recorded for quality and monitoring purposes.